O.k. folks, this is it. Yup, I'm intent upon watching one Western movie per day, that's 365 titles, so I'm gonna need your kind help! Here's the deal...
I've got a DVR and I subscribe to the Western's Channel and AMC, but not Turner. I am also going to purchase a Netflix account. Soooo, what I need from you are 365 Western titles, which I have not seen. I will then post my reviews on each. The goal, of course, is to see 365 great Westerns in one year's time. And I will begin on May 1, 2009.
1. Post your suggestion in the Comments Section of MY LATEST blog entry. Make sure that you provide the reason I should watch it and, please, make 'em good movies, eh?! Each day, I will look at the Comments, from my last blog, and sort out the suggested new movies from the general comments that you might have made about my review of a particular movie.
2. It will be helpful to me if you PREFACE your post with the TITLE of the next suggested Western movie that you want me to watch. Also, tell me where I might see the flick, in other words, is it available on television that month or coming up on television? If so, tell me the channel and date\time. Or, if not, tell me that I have to buy or rent it. Any guidance you offer will be appreciated. If, however, you don't have a suggestion, but simply want to remark on my review, PREFACE that post with the words, "Remarks on Your Review." Doing this will make it easier for me to sort through the suggestions and general remarks.
3. I will keep score of every movie I like and I will maintain the tally of who recommended it. The person that provides me the most movies that I enjoy will receive, from me, a gift of gratitude, at the conclusion of the year.
4. If I have already seen the movie that you recommended, I will NOT be able to tell you this, because doing that will take too much of my time. But I will, each week, at least once per week, let you know what movies I intend to watch, that is, that I have added to the 365 list. The sooner the list is built the better.
5. All Westerns are up from grabs, as long as I can find them somewhere, including silent Westerns.
Please, I need your help. Let's do this!
I look forward to hearing from all of you!